Cheryl Smith Turner, Ed.S., M.Ed.
Educational Consultant/National Trainer
As a seasoned professional educator, I consider it a privilege to help teachers improve their practice so that learners can be more successful. My knowledge and expertise is based on years of experience as a teacher, college professor, instructional coach and teacher trainer. As a fellow practitioner who understands what teachers care about, my mission is to stimulate your thinking and optimize your effectiveness for learners. Regardless of topic or content area, my professional learning seminars convey my passion for teaching and learning to every audience. So as learning leaders, I invite you to come as you are. You will leave armed with practical, proven, ready-to-use strategies that will empower your teaching and inspire learner success.
- Chief Executive Officer, Reach TLS, LLC, Educational Consulting Co.
- Nationally Certified Training Consultant, Instructional Coach
- Approved Trainer III, Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning
- Certified Trainer/Ambassador, Strengthening Families Georgia
- Lead Trainer/Asst. Project Director, Best Practices Training Project, Georgia State University
- Professor/Field Supervisor, Georgia State University
- Classroom Teacher
- Graduate of Georgia State University (Ed.S.), Emory University (M.Ed.), Kansas State University (B.S.)