Trainings for Early Childhood Educators
Training seminars and workshops for early childhood educators are geared toward teachers and staff working with toddler and preschool aged learners in early childhood settings. Trainings can be customized to the needs of your school staff and academic calendar.
Teachers learn techniques to guide learning and development in the following areas:
- Strategies For Guiding Behavior In Young Children
- Building Classroom Community
- Developmentally Appropriate Instructional Strategies
- Play Based Learning
- Developing Children’s Thinking Skills
- Language and Literacy Strategies
- Supporting Dual Language Learners
- Building Parent and Family Connections
Early Childhood Educators in the state of Georgia may receive hours toward license renewal for any training workshops approved by Bright From The Start: Department of Early Care and Learning. Click here to learn more about current workshop offerings.